Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jason
    Participant

I cannot see my wallet balance because it show network error. Even i try to click Retry, the Network error still show. I have confirmed I hv a working internet connection. I suspect my wallet has too many transaction.

I have tried to export the wallet and try to IMPORT the wallet in desktop with the password. I can successfully import the wallet but the same thing happen saying “Network Error” during opening the wallet (see attachment) even i try it in different days. Desktop internet connection is working fine.

I also tried the step to enter the recovery phase but it keep on saying “Wrong Number of Recovery Word :1”. By the way, I used the Mandarin words of recovery phase. Pls assist.Thanks a lot !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

triveAdmin
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Network error might due to congested network during that period. Regarding “Wrong Number of Recovery Word :1” , you will need a space in between your recovery phrases.

Support,
    Streetlamp

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  triveAdmin.

jason
    Participant

You have not provided a solution to my problem. It is not because of congested network. My network can open other wallet on the same machine but somehow cannot open this particular wallet.

I tried to import, When I try to import the wallet using recovery phase, error message show ” Could not import : Network busy”

Then I try to use another method – Create Wallet, choose Advance Option – Wallet Key – Specify Recovery Phase, it show error message ” Error creating wallet : Key already associated with an existing wallet key”

I try this above step because the wallet in my Android phone cannot show wallet balance and it always show Network busy – even though i tried different time n the network is absolute working on the phone.

What else can I do ? Pls help…….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

terrence
    Participant

@jason , do you still have the issue?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.